Raffle for saxman /Rifle Delivered

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sax

At least to of us have completed the online mail fraud forms for the US Post Office - really do not know if anything will come of it but it is started...

Unbelievable, starting out as a newbie on another forum.

Curtis

LB1

I can't beleive it! They need to know big time! Starts lying right out of the gate.

Pretty ballsy on his behalf to resurface with the same handle. What I've seen is that the mz brotherhood is a small world and what goes around comes around. Someday UC I want to shake your hand as we have similar beliefs about what is right!

"join date is Jan 2008 so he joined up long before this happened."

Look at the post date,,. :roll:

I just don't understand why a guy does crap like that.I had always like LungBuster and he seam to be a ok guy from his posts.
I guess the scamer's and crooks are getting better these days at there trade .
Dern shame it is,Dern Shame :(

I am trying to keep in my mind that HOPEFULLY

He started the raffle with the best of intentions and things just got out of hand with his life and the money helped he and his children.
That's the way I want to believe it happened.

So where is the post you made? Did it get pulled?

I added a post to the link you provided. However, I just linked this thread, so it since it links a competitors website, it may get pulled. Hopefully some people will read it first.

And now the site owner PMed me and ask me to call him and I did, so he said he would take care of it. He also told me that Lungbuster already PMed him and asked to change his name...........

Well i join that site and search all over the place,but i found nothing.
Guess they must be deleating them as fast as they show up :( :(

Back