Raffle for saxman /Rifle Delivered

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Swamp:

My response to your post is OK, so what? We can have pity on his circumstances, but if he doesn't respond and at least make arrangements to make it right when he is "caught" red handed, then he deserves to be turned over to the law.

If it were you or me he stole from, we might let it go, but he stole from someone that he wouldn't trade places with, someone who needs that money worse than he does.

And he stole from each and every person who sent in a donation.

So I am not sure what your point is, that we should give him the benefit of the doubt and forget it? If you feel that way, why don't you send Saxman a check and I am sure he will drop the whole deal. Since your response to the amount ($750) was "OOOOOOO" then that amount must not be that much to you.

Otherwise I feel that he should be turned over to the law and let him take his lumps. May be just what he needs to wake him up. Or who knows, maybe it was his wife that stole the money. An investigation may turn that up and get her in trouble, not him. Let the chips fall where they may. I can forgive the man, but not the act.

Swampfox,

The fact that LB1 hasn't returned calls,,,emails,,,or PMs to Saxman speaks for itself,,,,period.

NOR has he posted an explaination or apology to all the outstanding members he "duped" here, or on other sites.

txhunter58 ,when i reply OOOOOOOOOOOOOO ,that ammount was a shock to me.i had been thinking it was $200.00,not $750.00.I could see how if LB1 maybe took the 200 dollar amount for food to feed his kids are something.Not saying that would have been right,but that i could have seen and forgive.
Now if i had $750.00 to give ,i would give it to saxman1.But i don't.I have lots wrong in my own health and know how much meds cost,i feel for him and his family.When it rains it pours,that's for sure
txhunter58 said:
Swamp:

My response to your post is OK, so what? We can have pity on his circumstances, but if he doesn't respond and at least make arrangements to make it right when he is "caught" red handed, then he deserves to be turned over to the law.

If it were you or me he stole from, we might let it go, but he stole from someone that he wouldn't trade places with, someone who needs that money worse than he does.

And he stole from each and every person who sent in a donation.

So I am not sure what your point is, that we should give him the benefit of the doubt and forget it? If you feel that way, why don't you send Saxman a check and I am sure he will drop the whole deal. Since your response to the amount ($750) was "OOOOOOO" then that amount must not be that much to you.

Otherwise I feel that he should be turned over to the law and let him take his lumps. May be just what he needs to wake him up. Or who knows, maybe it was his wife that stole the money. An investigation may turn that up and get her in trouble, not him. Let the chips fall where they may. I can forgive the man, but not the act.

A letter is on the way from a lawyer friend.
I'll try to get him to send me a copy.

Another forum member knows some IN state officers and is having them look into it.

I surer wish he would come on hunting.net and straightn this out but I will do what I can untill he does.

txhunter58 said:
Wow, I just did a search on his posts and he only posted as a "guest". I guess that should have been a hint?

He was not a "guest" at the time this took place.. Rather he was a very active participant here.

I believe he attempted to delete his account.

I have had dealings with him and he seemed to be an ok guy. Very sad that this has happened. I have met and dealt with MANY members here and am blessed to call many friends. Lots of great guys here!

I had sold lungbuster some bullets earlier this year. I was stupid and never did delivery conformation. He said they never got delivered to him, I checked with the post office and they told me they would check on it. It was taking them a while to get back with me, so I refunded him the money he paid for them because he kept posting messages thru the regular forum instead of PM'ing me. Later I found out from the post office that they DID deliver them . ALWAYS get a tracking # or delivery conformation when shipping anything! That was my only time dealing with him as far as buying/selling.
Saxman, I am glad you finally came forward with this. It was hard for me not to tell anybody what had happened. I was really hoping he would be honest and tell everybody himself what he had done. Not only does this effect you, but also anybody on this forum who wanted to help you out.

MCee67 said:
I had sold lungbuster some bullets earlier this year. I was stupid and never did delivery conformation. He said they never got delivered to him, I checked with the post office and they told me they would check on it. It was taking them a while to get back with me, so I refunded him the money he paid for them because he kept posting messages thru the regular forum instead of PM'ing me. Later I found out from the post office that they DID deliver them . ALWAYS get a tracking # or delivery conformation when shipping anything! That was my only time dealing with him as far as buying/selling.
Saxman, I am glad you finally came forward with this. It was hard for me not to tell anybody what had happened. I was really hoping he would be honest and tell everybody himself what he had done. Not only does this effect you, but also anybody on this forum who wanted to help you out.

I waited a long time and i appreciate you not saying anything.
I was waiting for him to step up and do as he promised.

I appreciate the bullets.they shoot great

Does anyone think the total could be greater than the $750 stated? Just wondering if there were any donations that were sent but not reported on the forum due to the draw being early.
I hate it when good people are taken advantage of.

Ben

Batchief909 said:
Swampfox,

The fact that LB1 hasn't returned calls,,,emails,,,or PMs to Saxman speaks for itself,,,,period.

NOR has he posted an explaination or apology to all the outstanding members he "duped" here, or on other sites.

That's pretty much my take on things.

Here are the communications I have had with him:

What is going on‏
Sent: Thu 11/06/08 7:03 AM
To: [email protected]

Chuck
I see that I have been baned on dwbs , is it the same here on MM and if so WHY .
i can't log in .

lungbuster1 ( Ron )

To this I responded, "Would you like to tell me what happened with the saxman situation?"

To this I got:

RE: What is going on‏
Sent: Thu 11/06/08 5:45 PM
To: [email protected]

I would like for you to tell me what you are talking about!

what situation?

Ron

Which I responded: "That's all you have to SAY?"

No more response from him.

An apology and the desire/action to make things right is what is necessary.

lungbuster1 is banned from this board as is he email address. All this over a measley $1000 or so? Is there ANY one here that can't work and make $1000? Wouldn't he have enough muzzleloaders/stuff he could sell to raise $1000?

Lesson learned!

As far as prosecution goes...okay whatever I'm in whatever you all want to do. HOWEVER God WILL be faithful to settle the score:

"Dear friends, never avenge yourselves. Leave that to God. For it is written, 'I will take vengeance; I will repay those who deserve it,' says the Lord." Romans 12:19.

Personally I'll put it in the Lords hands everytime!

Off to Texas!

"Dear friends, never avenge yourselves. Leave that to God. For it is written, 'I will take vengeance; I will repay those who deserve it,' says the Lord." Romans 12:19.

As I said before, I can forgive the man but not the act. He needs to be held accountable for his actions, that is not vengance, but justice.

Swamp, sorry, missinterpreted the OOOOOOOOOO

If LB1 wants to play ingnorant, that's all fine and dandy. Why doesn't someone send him copies of this thread and the one over at hunting.net. I don't know that he deserves a lot more chances, but lets just he really is that dumb. Let him read this and then try to explain it all. I doubt that I personally would still have any respect for him, but it would still give him one last chance to at least try to justify his actions. If nothing else, if he can see what everyone thinks of him, he might at least try to save face and get the money and or gun to Saxman. Just my thought.

Vince

I called Ron on the way back from church
He didn't pick up so I left a message.

I was not rude.

coltchris said:
Wow! As a relative newbie here; I'm shocked! Sure glad I sent my donation to Lane. I guess there is a bad apple in every bushel; but sure never expected it here.
Ditto for me!

Don't make me post THAT pic..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

I still have the satisfaction knowing I broke yer cheap camera.... :shock: :shock: :lol:

Dang!! That post was a WEEK ago,,,,,Speedy.... :lol: 8)

Latest posts

Back