Raffle for saxman /Rifle Delivered

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What did he want it changed to? CROOK!

I hope the site owner changes it to BANNED!

SwampFox said:
Well i join that site and search all over the place,but i found nothing.
Guess they must be deleating them as fast as they show up :( :(

Here it is: http://castboolits.gunloads.com/showthread.php?t=42318

They haven't deleted my second post yet.

I think this should let those that wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt reason to question that. I really think it is time for Saxman to call the local law in his area and file charges.

Just checked the link again and LB1 is already banned. Guess he won't make the mistake of using LB1 again!

If he is not called on the carpet, he is just going to do this again and again and again. All he has to do is change computers and change his name.

Forgive and forget just doesn't cut it for this guy.

My post got pulled but not before a mod and Lungbuster responded to me by PM. The mod was just doing what he thought was his job, Lungbuster was threatening lawsuits for defamation of character.

That's actually a good site (even though I got pist for a bit at the mod's PM). I cooled off. In response to a PM'd question, I sent Ken (45nut - site owner) a rather lengthy PM explaining a bit about what had transpired.

I'm going to file all this away as another truly unnecessary lesson about how low some can stoop. And be done with it.

I wonder if anything will come of the mail fraud thing ?? What a real POS

I suppose i should get a copy of the check he cashed and file a fraud complaint....

Underclocked said:
My post got pulled but not before a mod and Lungbuster responded to me by PM. The mod was just doing what he thought was his job, Lungbuster was threatening lawsuits for defamation of character.

That's actually a good site (even though I got pist for a bit at the mod's PM). I cooled off. In response to a PM'd question, I sent Ken (45nut - site owner) a rather lengthy PM explaining a bit about what had transpired.

I'm going to file all this away as another truly unnecessary lesson about how low some can stoop. And be done with it.

Until I spoke to TX and read your pm I had no information to go on, nor did my staff. Please understand we had to investigate to get the bottom line on him before threads calling him out exploded all over the board, we have a section called "Straightshooters & Deadbeats" to call out theft, only the deadbeats are stickies.

I did ban him from the forum, No point in waiting for him to draw first blood, having been the recipient of a similar fund drive I know well how much it means. I am glad the rifle was returned and hope Ron does make good.

He actually bought some bumper stickers and the address he provided matched the one posted here. I imagine he won't respect the stickers now...

Tis a shame when fellow shooters prey on their brothers, but it is not new, we just have to be vigilant and call them out as you have.

45nut/ Site Owner Cast Boolits

Cast Boolits site just went up a notch in my book. 8)

Thank you, sir.

Now if U guys would just keep a closer eye on UC...... :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :wink:

Back