Raffle for saxman /Rifle Delivered

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do have his address and plan on sending him a letter trough an attorney friend on his letterhead.
I dont know if the law will do anything.

I called 411 for the phone number but got nothing

Absolutely, he needs to be stopped. He also sent Corey a rifle as he won the Knight.

I don't see why law enforcement wouldn't be willing to pursue some charges. He is a thief, probably broke some mail fraud laws, and truth be told, probably broke the law by holding the raffle in the first place.

Contact the guys local police/sheriffs office, tell them what happened and see if they will pursue it. What have you got to lose?

We had the same problem on ramcharger forum(truck site) with people swindling other people (a 80 year old member went through 3 different pairs of cyclinder heads, all cracked, all through the same guy no refunds). Point is, is that they have a "forum" where members can display transactions with members to build good rapport and trust. It also would help to minimize guys like these. I also think the truck site can block peoples ip addresses so people can't come back with a different name....

txhunter58 said:
I don't see why law enforcement wouldn't be willing to pursue some charges. He is a thief, probably broke some mail fraud laws, and truth be told, probably broke the law by holding the raffle in the first place.

Contact the guys local police/sheriffs office, tell them what happened and see if they will pursue it. What have you got to lose?

I will do that in the morning
Cant hurt

I must admit my participation on the forum has been spotty at best as I have taken on more responsibility in my life. When you add that to ...well....you know, chasin Magilla and all, I really only have time to lurk right now. That said, I'm only guessing how bad this must have been.
I feel bad for all who have suffered through this.

Ron Goldmans Phone # is...502-619-XXXX

With Spitpatch's permission I am going obliterate part of his message. The Phone number is now recorded and will be passed to the appropriate people. I do feel un-easy about removing part of it but at the same time I do not believe it to be wise to post this at this time.

Thank you for the contact Spit.... I will provide this information to Big 6x6 also
. Sabotloader

This is aweful!!! I only had one deal with lb1 and it went through without a hitch. This may or may not help but here is the address that I sent the money order to: Erin Goldman
415 hwy 11 SW
Laconia, IN 47135
Ron told me to put his wife's name on the MO and her name on the address.

Thanks for the number spitpatch
I hope to clear this up today and LB1 can explaine the whole thing.
I dont want to think the worst.

Well i have no dog in this fight.But if i could ask a question if i may.Who donated the gun in this raffle?
Was it LB1? If it was donated via him,something else has gone on that no one knows.Reason i say this is why would he donate a GUN he had? :?
Maybe i just don't understand :shock:

SwampFox said:
Well i have no dog in this fight.But if i could ask a question if i may.Who donated the gun in this raffle?
Was it LB1? If it was donated via him,something else has gone on that no one knows.Reason i say this is why would he donate a GUN he had? :?
Maybe i just don't understand :shock:

It is very confusing and he did deliver the gun to the winner.
I can't figure it out.
I wish HE would clear it up

He should return that CVA gun back to saxman1 thats for sure.But i can't help but think something else has happen or is going on.Not saying it was right about the $200.00 that he held back from the raffle.But EXTREME condition's may have happen to cause a good man to go bad.
Batchief909 said:
Keep an eye out for someone donating a CVA.... 8)

Well I don't know much about this Ron Goldman but anytime I have seen something like this happen there has been drugs, drinking, or gambling involved. Sometimes all three. That sure doesn't excuse this action, but it can help explain it. I still think he needs to be prosecuted, You have to hit rock bottom to turn things around sometimes. Yes, he donated a gun but he got another to replace it. I was looking at some websites to see if he was dumb enough to try selling it on the net. I wish everyone would have known about his other deal gone south.
Art
________
MEDICAL CANNABIS

UC, like i said i don't have a Dog in this Fight,but how much was it?

I am not takeing up for LB1 are any of his action's,but i would like to say this

Back around the late 70's back home in NC, i live on a dirt road .I had 3 little boys at the time there age's were 3,5& 9 years old.It was one of the worst winter's to ever hit there in my life time -2 Below if i remember right.
I had no heat and my car out of gas in the drive way,i had no phone to call any one to ask for help.A good friend had a Tobacco Barn across the road that he use to cure tobacco in and it use OIL to fire the burners with the barns,he had only been few days before that had all his drums fill up at all his barns..I knew this because ho had told me he want to maybe say on next year's growning season as to why he had them all fill up.
Any way,i took 2=5 gal's can and over to one of these barn's and drain out both of them full.Yes i stole it to have heat for my family.
Did it make it right?
No
Was i ashame that i had gotten my family in this kind of fix?
YES
Did i ever tell my friend what i had done?
NO,i was to ashame to
But, over the years i had supper made it up to him.
He ask me why i was so helpfull to him and why i was so nice.I still never told him way,because i was so a shame for what ha done.All i ever done for him after that was tell my friend was,you don't me me nothing.
Was i wrong in what i done?
Yes was wrong,
Did it make it right that my family had to it,No.But if if ever happen again.As bad as i hated it.I would do it again

The good book says
Those of you witout sin,to cast the first stone

Extreme condition's can make any man do awful thing's and wrongful thing and awful thing at times
Underclocked said:
Swampman, it wasn't $200.

Latest posts

Back