Latest 250 grain bullet/xmp 5744 load

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
schoolmaster said:
WRM that 40 grain charge of 4759 is not so anemic as one might think.

What does a blood disorder have to do with muzzleloading?

OK I'll bite, What does a blood disorder have to do with muzzleloading?
I forgot to mention that the orange sabot with a 300 grain bullet was VERY hard to push down the barrel. As I was dumpin and re-scalin I mic'd the OD of the orange and the black mmp 12 and there seemed to be ~.003 difference. The orange one mic'd ~ .503, and the black one ~ .499-.500. Just hand fitting them into the muzzle you could tell the difference. I'm learning, so be patient if you already know about it...just nod your head and be thrilled with your knowledge :). Phil

smoker said:
OK I'll bite, What does a blood disorder have to do with muzzleloading?

I don't know either, that's why I asked. :? Schoolmaster said that: "WRM that 40 grain charge of 4759 is not so anemic as one might think." I was just wondering what a blood disorder (anemia) has to do with muzzleloading.

Anemic is a figure of speech in this text,meaning weak, or not as powerful.

Tar-12 said:
Anemic is a figure of speech in this text,meaning weak, or not as powerful.

Then why not say weak? It's easier to spell as 3 of the 4 letters are on the left side of the keyboard. Sounds like someone with a dictionary is just trying to make themselves sound better.

Nevermind. I just found out who started it. Did a search for the word elsewhere and 7 of 8 results came from the same person.

In the future guys let's leave that stuff there. Most folks here don't have the reference.

I missed Tar-12's 'Anemic' in his post....makes sense now...thought you had a joke. Going to be worse in this part of the country today will have to wait for a couple of day's. smoker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back