CVA Accura 45cal LR-X bore size

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had posted earlier about my issues with the 45 cal. LR-X and recently received it back from CVA. They said all good and
returned a target they shot.
Over 2 MOA
Two moa? Maybe they need to change their advertising:

“Like all ACCURA series rifles, the ACCURA LRX features genuine Bergara barrels, recognized as being among the most accurate production rifle barrels in the world.”

🤔😂

I had posted earlier about my issues with the 45 cal. LR-X and recently received it back from CVA. They said all good and
Over 2 MOA
Hoe Lee Sheit all good at 2moa huh. They must have got one of them guys that think puttin 3 rounds in a pie plate at 50yds is " good shooting " to test your gun. Show me one single guy that ever said " hey fellers, I got me a 2 moa rifle & I'm so excited about it. Its the best rifle ever " & I'll show you an idiot or a lier.

Over 2 MOA
Wow
that is insane..
Did they offer to replace barrel or exchange for a new one?

Tomorrow Im getting the supplies that MZ send me to clean my LR-X
I been thinking a lot about either sending it back or keeping it.

I ended up cleaning & polishing the bore with a well know bore cleaner that increases accuracy
and I will be going to the range as soon as the temperatures go down in Southern commiefornia..
temps here are from 102 to 114 degrees.

Last edited:
Back