Petey stopped by today

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got pissed yesterday. Found out neighbor down the road shot her. Said she was on his porch and going for the cat food. She apparently was familiar with people as she didn't run or attack. Upset the boys also. Told neighbor: you live out here in the wilderness, you don't put feed on your porch, you put it away from the house to feed the cats....dumb ass! Also told me she dumped over his trash cans. Again bear proof your trash!!! Anywho...you can't fix stupid. Jon was not happy about that one!
As far as trash goes: bout a 2 horde trailer years ago for $200 at auction. My oldest son Stan, fabricate sheet metal to fit all the opening and welded them in place! Bear proof storage until we take trash to the dump.
That should have been: bought a 2 horse trailer....I type too fast when I'm pissed.

If that was my neighbor I would be looking at getting even for the baby bear, go over one evening late and dump all his trash cans. Next time go piss on his back porch (or take a bucket of piss saved for a week) and so on. ...... :mad: ......🤬

That is horrible! Eating cat food and turning over a trashcan doesn't rate the death penalty! I'd be as angry as (forgive the profane term) HELL!
Like I said Hanshi, when you live in the wilderness you don't put feed on your porch or near your house. And he should have had a bear proof trash container which he doesn't. No apology necessary for saying Hell. You should have heard me 😇 😁

What a Shame :mad: She was a Beautiful Little Bear.
She wasn't a trouble maker. She was orphaned as a cub and just didn't know what to do. Like I said she was only interested in the pinion nuts. She wouldn't even bother the chickens or pheasants. And she was just to small to shoot with a 12 ga. Thanks buddy.

If that was my neighbor I would be looking at getting even for the baby bear, go over one evening late and dump all his trash cans. Next time go piss on his back porch (or take a bucket of piss saved for a week) and so on. ...... :mad: ......🤬
I agree with you Buck. Whole heartedly. BTW: thanks for the tips😁

I'll repeat what my son used to say as a young teenager when he saw a news report about someone abusing or torturing an animal: "Dad, can we go "talk" to that guy. You can use your imagination to decode what "talk"means here.
I would like to go "talk" to this neighbor.
Ron

Last edited:
I'll repeat what my son used to say as a young teenager when he saw a news report about someone abusing or torturing an animal: "Dad, can we go "talk" to that guy. You can use your imagination to decode what "talk"means here.
I would like to go "talk" to this neighbor.
Ron
Nice Ron

Latest posts

Back