New product from T/C

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, so no aftermarket offset hammer spur is required. Nice touch, but rimfire capability would've been nice.

Some of the guys over on Jesse's website are already posting a very few pics from the Show. Mostly of women though. :D Now let me correct that obvious misconception: Jesse's website has a forum topic labeled 2006 Shot Show Coverage. Inside that topic are a number of threads and I failed to notice (DOH!) that most are actually from last year's show!

Guess I'm just confused......like that is news! :oops:

Since the show doesn't begin until Wednesday I doubt that the photos are too interesting!

:wink: also thought I would see what's new out there at the show.

toytruck said:
Anybody know any news yet? The show has started! T/C web site has been down for several days too. :)

I haven't had any problems getting to TC's website. I was there today matter of fact.

[/quote]

I haven't had any problems getting to TC's website. I was there today matter of fact.[/quote]

Must have been a problem with my address I had for them. Got it now, but still the 2005 version. I didn't go into it as of yet.

sheephunterab said:
The changes were welcomed for sure and showed some great innovation in a couple of cases

I think they did a fine job; it is far more than just cosmetics.

Briefly, 2" added to the now-fluted barrel, an improved integral rotating extractor, a Limbsaver enhanced buttstock with three strips of Navcom material added as well, a three position hammer to negate the need for a hammer extension, the keyed qr breechplug that comes out with a 90 deg. twist, and some tasteful engraving on the receiver as well. An XS Sights Power Rod is standard.

T/C gets an "A" for effort on this one.

Here's the breechplug:

tcbp.jpg

Back