New product from T/C

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh My God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I cannot take much more-----------Feb.10th cannot come soon enough!!! :lol:
Encore28

toytruck said:
If T/C is going smokeless in Encore muzzleloading it won't be legal in VA. during muzzleloading seasons..... :roll:
Already not leagal here in Ma. NO hinged action muzzleloaders in Ma. No Encore, No CVA Optima or Wolf, No NEF Sidekick or Heritage, etc... What a joke! Anything else goes. As if a hinged ML makes a differance. It wasnt long ago we could not use scopes, inlines, sabots, rifeled barrels, exposed breach only, 1 stamp for both archery and black powder now 2 different stamps required, our season was only 3 days now 3 weeks and lots of other changes. All this in just the past 6 or 7 years. I hear hinged ML's may be legal here next year (2006 season)
Frank

Let me take a wild guess and see if I am close.... They have a new breechplug that will accept a small rifle primer instead of the 209 primer, without the rifle cases. :lol:

toytruck said:
Let me take a wild guess and see if I am close.... They have a new breechplug that will accept a small rifle primer instead of the 209 primer, without the rifle cases. :lol:

I like shooting my Encore but my fingers are just not that small. :?

Spitpatch said:
toytruck said:

I like shooting my Encore but my fingers are just not that small. :?

They would probably fit in a #11 capper or make another capper to fit them. Just what I need a different capper for each rifle I own....just being silly here, not serious....maybe. :lol:

The small rifle primer is loaded in the breech plug similar to rounds into a 10/22 rotary clip. Holds ten pimers and requires refill only after that supply runs out. The rotary selector turns counter-clockwise to position primers for each shot. The primer portion of the breech-plug is removed for refilling via snap action. It is held in place by two small spring-loaded ball detents. Extra Rota-Mag carriers may be purchased separately... allowing the shooter to carry a large number of ready to use primers in only a very small space. Fast-acting Rota-Mag snap tool included.

Underclocked said:
The small rifle primer is loaded in the breech plug similar to rounds into a 10/22 rotary clip. Holds ten pimers and requires refill only after that supply runs out. The rotary selector turns counter-clockwise to position primers for each shot. The primer portion of the breech-plug is removed for refilling via snap action. It is held in place by two small spring-loaded ball detents. Extra Rota-Mag carriers may be purchased separately... allowing the shooter to carry a large number of ready to use primers in only a very small space. Fast-acting Rota-Mag snap tool included.

Will this work in older style Encores or only the Pro Hunter? I saw an article on the Pro Hunter in Rifle magazine and the only thing I noticed was the "rotating" hammer and some new engraving.

Underclocked said:

Surprisingly, the rupture you discovered in the space-time continuum is not mentioned, specifically. :?:

encoreguy said:
....I saw an article on the Pro Hunter in Rifle magazine and the only thing I noticed was the "rotating" hammer and some new engraving.

"Rotating" hammer? What's the purpose, is it a safety like on a BLR or does the new Encore have rimfire capability like the Contender? If it's the latter it definitely makes the Encore more interesting for me.

Back