New powder horns

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Buck Conner said:
.​
download.jpg
Here's Pete's bathroom Stoney.​
Don't knock the out house Buck. I spent many a cold Winter's day and hot summer taking myself to ours when I was a kid. My biggest worry was Copperheads in the outhouse! I never had indoor plumbing until I was 10. Pot Belly stove in the kitchen, parlor stove in the living room. Mom washed dishes and we took bathes with water from the hand cranked well. I thought we were doing pretty well? Then I found Electricity... DAMN I'm OLD... We had party line phones until I was 12. One long and 2 short, that was our ring, and you could listen in on the other person on the line. :twisted:  I heard a lot of crazy crap when I was a kid with that party line!  :oops:
 Did my knife and sheath photos make it to the web? I posted them to the Mountain Man craft page???? I think?? Thanks.

Stoney

Hi guys (gals)
 That little Black priming horn with the valve is sold. It went to a good friend of mine in Co.
 I'm making an identical twin, but it won't have the valve. Just in case anyone was interested?
Stoney

Back