knight 09

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually, you guys are all speculating. Knight owns the rights to the name "UltimateSlam?", not Shockey, Leupold had to get Knight's permission to use it on their "UltimateSlam?" scope, which I own 2 of now. I would also bet that the permission did not come for free.

So I don't know about ol' Shockey going anywhere, I'm sure he is fat and happy right where he is at.

Read the italics near the bottom of the page.

+1

You guys had to go and bring up Jim Shockey!
I'm SOOOO tired of seein' his 'Sonny Crocket' puss plastered all over too many things muzzleloading! :x

I've got a chance to talk to Shockey on Monday as he's coming to my local SW. I could get dirty details you all seem so interested in knowing....but, oh ya, I have to put food on the table. :D

You guys had to go and bring up Jim Shockey!
+1
If he was smart he he would not be using sponge powder.
Lee

I believe this will be my next gun purchase as i have been a knight fan for years as has my brother.how come if these companies are hurting that like I have read in this thread that Midsouth, Natchez and many other gun stores have sold out of their stocks of knight and tc guns.I wish I could of put my 401k in Bushmaster or Dps stock back in November before our new president was elected.The gun stores here in Charlotte seem to be doing quite well.

another tidbit, but I would think another TC Centerfire

"T/C Venture - This mid-range, new market entry is an economical bolt-action rifle with match grade barrel that carries the Thompson/Center Arms quality with an economical price tag and is capable of shooting 3 shots within 1" of accuracy at 100 yards."

I wish I could of put my 401k in Bushmaster or Dps stock back in November before our new president was elected.The gun stores here in Charlotte seem to be doing quite well.

How will they feel when they have to turn those semi-autos in about 6 months from now. Those Bushmaster and Dps stocks won't be worth anything then.

Latest posts

Back