Just getting back and i love this forum

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

funman

Reaction score
I just got back from Iraq, and one of the few things that kept me HAPPY was this forum. Hands down this is the best forum i have ever been apart of. Hey i just cleaned my muzzle loader today and im excited about hunting season. I THANK YOU ALL FOR MAKING THIS THE BEST FORUM ON THE INTERNET (MY OPINION OFCOURSE)

Happy hunting to you all , its just starting here in flordia so look foward to some pictures here in the next couple of months. WE HAVE A VERY LIBERAL HUNTING SEASON............ ( i dont care if the deer are small here) ................. sorry for using the word liberal it hurt me too

funman said:
I just got back from Iraq, and one of the few things that kept me HAPPY was this forum. Hands down this is the best forum i have ever been apart of. Hey i just cleaned my muzzle loader today and im excited about hunting season. I THANK YOU ALL FOR MAKING THIS THE BEST FORUM ON THE INTERNET (MY OPINION OFCOURSE)

Happy hunting to you all , its just starting here in flordia so look foward to some pictures here in the next couple of months. WE HAVE A VERY LIBERAL HUNTING SEASON............ ( i dont care if the deer are small here) ................. sorry for using the word liberal it hurt me too

Thanks for your service, Funman..good to have you back home!

Now git yer butt in gear and shoot a Magilla!!
:D

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR SERVICE! I am an airline pilot and nothing pleases me more than getting you safely to your destinations. Welcome back! Enjoy your hunting season, it's because of you that I can enjoy mine.

Back