Thanks for the new hobby.

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Donutetr

Reaction score
So there I was......Id just purchased a 700 UML and I was thinking I had the baddest muzzleloader on the planet, sent all my buddies pictures, Im happy as a clam..... So I head on over to the forums to see what kind of loads people were using. I kept reading about BH209 being the best thing on earth to shoot but I needed to pick up an ASG2 Breach plug.. So I mosey on over to Arrowhead's website. I click on the little tab that says "700 Ultimate muzzleloader upgrades" and I read something about "smokeless" and it hit me....... stuffs about to get expensive around here.

So I picked up a used .45 arrowhead Rem 700 build and have been hunting with it. I've tinkered with the UML here and there but its pretty much turned into my loaner for friends. So I decided Im going to have someone build me a 50 cal smokeless rifle on that action. So I figured Id join here and do some research on the build. Ask you guys questions since many of you have been there and done it.

So there I was......Id just purchased a 700 UML and I was thinking I had the baddest muzzleloader on the planet, sent all my buddies pictures, Im happy as a clam..... So I head on over to the forums to see what kind of loads people were using. I kept reading about BH209 being the best thing on earth to shoot but I needed to pick up an ASG2 Breach plug.. So I mosey on over to Arrowhead's website. I click on the little tab that says "700 Ultimate muzzleloader upgrades" and I read something about "smokeless" and it hit me....... stuffs about to get expensive around here.

So I picked up a used .45 arrowhead Rem 700 build and have been hunting with it. I've tinkered with the UML here and there but its pretty much turned into my loaner for friends. So I decided Im going to have someone build me a 50 cal smokeless rifle on that action. So I figured Id join here and do some research on the build. Ask you guys questions since many of you have been there and done it.
Famous last words......
So there I was
Welcome from upstate South Carolina.

Back