245gr?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i can take plenty of jokes. You just dont understand that simple stuff like that can be taken differently by others and thats when arguments break out. All i am trying to do is prevent those arguments and to keep the air clean.

My posts are here for those who use them and appreciate the info i make available to them.

Good for you... 8).

Keep up the good work. Just don't delete everything you don't agree with. :wink: 8)

:roll:

well batchief , aren't you the mature acting, role model kinda forum member that every forum needs.

NOT

I shot my new Optima Elite again today. Found out that the tighter ramrod thimbles created less barrel vibration creating tighter groups. 8) I'm sold!! 8)

flint head said:
WHUT??? You got a OE?

Well,,it's new to me... 8)

Tuning one up for a buddy of mine. Using Swiss 3F and 300gr. XTPs. Shoots pretty darn good with 90gr. loads. :wink:

If I was gonna go the CVA route,,I'd buy an Accura. 8)

Oh yeah... I had an Accura that UC swindled out of me,,, missed it so much I bought another. How's the trigger on the OE? Been thinking about one in .270... 8)

Batchief909 said:
I shot my new Optima Elite again today. Found out that the tighter ramrod thimbles created less barrel vibration creating tighter groups. 8) I'm sold!! 8)

:shock: hell done froze over!!! :lol: :lol:

Accura will hopefully be ordered by next tuesday :twisted: Then its time to see how Powerbelts fly out of them.

Latest posts

Back