• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WITHDRAWN CVA Accura LR-X Muzzleloader - Williams Fiber Optics - .50 Cal - CeraKote FDE and Veil camo

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PNWtrekker

Reaction score
$550 shipped and insured to the lower 48. If you live elsewhere, we can work out the shipping. Paid $699.99 for this 2 months ago.

On April 26, 2023, I wandered into the local Sportsman's Warehouse when it opened. Saw this beauty sitting on the rack. First one I had seen. I quickly looked to the right and to the left, waived a salesperson over and plopped my cash on the case. It is an absolute hoot to shoot. I put on a EABCO peeprail (I'm keeping that) so I could use a scope for load development and take the scope off for hunting season. It has the CVA Blackhorn 209 Breech Plug. I had a pile of IMR White Hots, I picked up a No Excuse Bullets sampler pack and some PowerBelt Platinum Aerotips in 270 and 338 grain. She really liked the No Excuse 460s and the Aerotip 338 grains. I was just starting to dial in the NE 460s with 777 loose powder when I decided to sell. Here's my problem. With a scope, this thing is deadly. I never took it out past 100 yards, but I suspect you could knock deer down all day at 200+ yards if you did your homework. When I took the scope off, my limitations, not the rifles, didn't show a lot of improvement over my Wolf. Again, this is not the rifle's fault, its mine. I lacerated the cornea of my shooting eye which really put a damper on my open site shooting. I do all my hunting in "no scope" muzzleloader states. So... its not really worth the extra weight and length for me to carry this around in the woods. My loss, your gain. It has the box, all the accessories and hanging tags.

LR-X1.jpgLR-X2.jpgLR-X3.jpg

Last edited:
I am going to put this on Gunbroker this afternoon. If anybody is on the fence, give me a shout.

Latest posts

Back