You guys start talking about handguns makes me need a new toy ...

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The buzzard, oh, yeah, the buzzard. Well, I'm known for my chili recipe that I call "buzzard breath chili". They taste similar. ;)

Aaaarrgh...Be still, my heart!
I have 12 cap n ball revolvers, and the Police is my favorite, doesn't fit my big mits, but..... I think it's the "prettiest" (if one can say that about a handgun) and just about perfect!

Neither is my wife. I got into saving the "essence" a few years back for sale to trapping supply lure/bait manufactures, she shut that down after the first batch was ready! I do, however, trap nuisance skunks in our small town at $20.00 a pop and I'm over $150 so far, My beer money LOL. A little mixed with lure makes it "louder" so it can still be effective in the cold winter months and is a base for perfumes!...Out

The buzzard, oh, yeah, the buzzard. Well, I'm known for my chili recipe that I call "buzzard breath chili". They taste similar. ;)
I'll bet the smell is about the same going in as it is on it's way out the other end.

Back in those days and in the place where this happened it was "back woodsy" with much land and not much in the way of people. Also I've been known to be naughty on occasion and the statute of limitations has run out.

Thanks for the nice comments everyone.
Back in the days when I was a mechanic on heavy equipment, the owner had a faux eagle in his office that looked a s real as hell. Apparently someone thought it was real. Feds walked in his office one day and asked where he shot it. He showed that it was a fake. Scared the hell out of him.

I would say I'm sorry but I'm not. In my opinion that's the finest trouble anyone can be in. Been there, done that.
It only hurts for a little while.

Latest posts

Back