HERE'S A SAMPLING OF THE NEWEST GUNS FROM GRRW CA 11/06/2017

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buck Conner1

Reaction score
SUBJECT: HERE'S A SAMPLING OF THE NEWEST GUNS FROM GRRW CA 11/06/2017

Doc White and Les Bennett (custom gunsmiths of GRRW & GRRW CA) sent these pictures today that I thought you may enjoy looking at.

doc_white.1.jpg
doc_white.2.jpg
doc_white.jpg
gary_white.jpg
les_bennett.jpg

The last few weeks have been really busy around here with contacting smiths as well as informing clients their guns are ready for delivery.  An early Christmas for these folks, clients and now friends with filling their wants , needs and long time dreams now completed. ​
Like said its been a few good weeks, we thank everyone for their interest. More being finished at this time with Bridger's, Half-Stocks, J&S Hawken rifles, H.E. Leman Indian Trade Rifles, Half-Stock Trade Rifles, NW Trade Guns and Squirrel Rifles. We will have a few Trapper Pistols shortly too.

woooweee! them some beauties! You sure you want me to work on them? You may not get them back. Some of my writing can take YEARS before its finished! :Shh:

FrontierGander said:
woooweee! them some beauties! You sure you want me to work on them? You may not get them back. Some of my writing can take YEARS before its finished! :Shh:

These are customer guns that are in transit at this time to the new owners, sorry Jon no cigar.

Once moved and starting to get settled the first of Jan. 2018 (every damn time we move its always in the winter months). I'll start sending you one of my GRRW Collectors Association guns, one at a time to have you write your article on each along with a write up what your products and services will do to improve them or other muzzleloaders.

bucks_guns.jpg
Like said I'll send you one at a time, when one has been completed and returned I'll forward the next one as seen above. 

There will be a few more models available as we have time to finish our research and develop drawings that had been on the back burner for over 50 years with GRRW. Doc likes the idea of the possibly of having those ideas become real produced firearms.

Latest posts

Back