Postal Match Start

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And just to clarify things for the twist people that's that fast fast fast twist Barrel you were shooting the 225 furys out of isn't it ?,and it does that with 275s and 325 pretty versatile it looks like to me

And just to clarify things for the twist people that's that fast fast fast twist Barrel you were shooting the 225 furys out of isn't it ?,and it does that with 275s and 325 pretty versatile it looks like to me
Yes sir 16 twist remington 700
With a hankins short plug and arrowhead modules it's a Frankenstein mess but it sure does shoot.
I bet with some time and tuning those northern precision will shoot a hole.

Looks like I need to find something to do inside, and unfortunately, every day this coming week that it may not rain I have appointments :(

Nothing to do today but................... COLD wind coming off Lake Huron. Brrrrrrrrr

1714399925551.png

1714399989509.png

If you can, get out and shoot

Looks like I need to find something to do inside, and unfortunately, every day this coming week that it may not rain I have appointments :(

Nothing to do today but................... COLD wind coming off Lake Huron. Brrrrrrrrr

View attachment 43784

View attachment 43785

If you can, get out and shoot
Ah weekly life here where i live. I know that is tough to deal with. I am almost stir crazy

I put my knee-high boots on yesterday and just waited out through the Rock and mud to my bench to shoot my 360 for Winchester I'm doing a little muzzle loading this morning taking boots off putting shoes on taking boots off putting shoes on ga Smokies got me fired up a little bit

All right so exciting to finally get a group of five in great Arkansas air today this is five shots earlier in the day I shot a cider down on the bottom right it was good the cloud had come up I waited till the rain stopped and went out before dark here is the sun setting and got five down range the fifth shot was the high one it's still in the 10 Ring but it got away from me a little bit four of them were looking real good

Attachments

• 20240429_192625.jpg
    20240429_192625.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 1
Woodman arms shallow Grove Barrel 450-453 rifle is a long action Remington that hasn't had anything done to it stock is Richard's microfit the lug is not even bedded I've already ground that out from a factory lug shooting a s-tac 4 to 20 sightron

I took a trash bag and cut it and covered up the target so the rain didn't get on it shooting as quick as I could get loaded and sit back down conditions are calm no wind should have slowed down and not pulled that last shot up thank all of y'all again for the opportunities

All right so exciting to finally get a group of five in great Arkansas air today this is five shots earlier in the day I shot a cider down on the bottom right it was good the cloud had come up I waited till the rain stopped and went out before dark here is the sun setting and got five down range the fifth shot was the high one it's still in the 10 Ring but it got away from me a little bit four of them were looking real good
That's aime fine shooting brother.
We got us a game now....

Really nice group brother. Thanks for posting it.
I’m glad to see that you finally got to shoot from your home range again for it.

Latest posts

Back