• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE Thompson center .58 firehawk

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steelheader323

Reaction score
I have a big bore t/c firehawk up for grabs. Like most of the t/c plunger rifles this thing shoulders very nicely. It is .58 caliber 1-38” twist, currently setup for #11 Caps, it’s topped with an older redfield 2.5x scope but it is nice and clear and holds very well. This rifle is very clean. Mirror clean bore. And the blueing looks great.the wood Stock is in great shape. I have some .58/45 sabots I will include with it. I shot full sized conicals and got 2” groups at 75 yards with 70 grains of 2f Swiss..I never tried to develop a load I just tried that and it worked well enough for me to have some fun..I’m sure with some range time the group could be cut in half or better. I’m Asking 500$ plus the trip. IMG_2391.jpegIMG_2392.jpeg

Back