32cal Thompson Center rifle

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey guys I got a Thompson Center 32 Caliber rifle four digit serial number I'm trying to find out some information on it and what it would be worth I know it's hard to find years since the factory burnt down.

God Bless and Thank you

JDAS
0402241757~2.jpg0402241756~2.jpg0402241756a~2.jpg

that is a cherokee model in good shape. (sister to the more fancy seneca, basically the same thing with a lockbox) .32 is a rarer and highly sought after cal. Its long discontinued, and any parts for it are for the most part long gone too. Prices are fickle, its a matter of finding a buyer, But thats a very popular model, and any advertisment usualy prompts bidding wars. One in good shape is probably worth about $600, to the sky is the limit depending on the interest that day. sadly, many are stripped and parted out for the most profit. the double trigger is a bit more rare, but thats also a matter of personal taste, everything has pros and cons.

There's been a crazy amount of interest in it I haven't made a choice yet to part ways with it..

Thank you and God Bless

JDAS
If I may...I had a .32 Cherokee with no QLA and hunter trigger back in the 80's-early 90's (been a long time). I still to this day regret selling mine! The FireHawk had just come out and I just had to have a .54 FireHawk for deer. Keep it!! Pass it onto your kids/grandkids!

I'm not sure of value, but I've got one of those. I have two barrels for it.
.32 & .45

Attachments

• received_1446214642376534.jpeg
    received_1446214642376534.jpeg
    108.3 KB · Views: 0
That's a nice collection of handguns that fit right in with that >32 rifle. If it were me I'd hang onto that bunch until death took me.

The 32 Cherokee is a nice light little rifle and shoots very accurately down to about 10 grains of 3F powder. It has a 1 in 30 twist barrel. Its value is in the 600-dollar range in good condition. I would hesitate to sell it if I were you as they are hard to find. Loaded with a .315 ball and a .010 mink oil patch I have killed many squirrels with them. Sold my last one a few months ago as I have the Seneca model but still miss just having it around.

Latest posts

Back