some observations

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Muzzleloader 48, I have a question. Back in 1973-74 I lived in Colorado Springs. At the time you could buy a deer tag over the counter, is that still possible today?
Sorry Bob, that is no longer the case. Deer (buck & doe) are all by draw only.
Muzzleloader season all tags are by draw.
Sorry to say it is now Commierado.
Got a bunch of Commiefornia transpalnts running the state.

Last edited:
I know the feeling! I live in a State that has Bernie and Patrick Leakey as Senators. I live in rural Southern Vermont, most of the crazies live in Northern Vermont. The truth be told, all the bad things in Vermont come from NY!

Attachments

• F9D80855-46D2-416E-8BDC-0E4117C9F1FF.png
    F9D80855-46D2-416E-8BDC-0E4117C9F1FF.png
    222.9 KB · Views: 1
you think that you use it? yes or no? have you ever used it in a flintlock with out an amount of real BP, in front of the main charge? just courious? as I have an old can of it? don't know how old the can is as it was given to me. I would like to give it a try. it isn't changed color & doesn't smell. toot.
I couldn't get Black MZ to work in my flintlock guns unless I put some real black down first. I love it in everything else. Didn't know thar 777 would work in a flintlock.

I know the feeling! I live in a State that has Bernie and Patrick Leakey as Senators. I live in rural Southern Vermont, most of the crazies live in Northern Vermont. The truth be told, all the bad things in Vermont come from NY!
now I rely like that! it is kind of like a RECTAL/ MOUTH THERMOMTER BUT NOT AFTER ONE ANOTHER!

you figure it out! if you can? no use in berating a fellow member.

Latest posts

Back