Snakeheads

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never heard of anyone eating them? How did you fix it Ed? Maybe the old pine plank recipe?
The old pine plank recipe cracked me up. It reminded me of when I was in my 20's & with a buddy use to do some carp fishing when they were spawning from a canoe in one of the creeks off the river that ran thru the back of their farm. We liked catching them on light-spinning tackle. Anyway, one day we had caught some massive carp & brought 2 of the biggest up to the house to show my buddy's fam. His FIL ( a " country farm boy " said " y'all know the best way to do carp........ nail them thru the head to a piece of plywood, lay them in the field for 30 days, scrape off whats remaining & eat the plywood ". That was pretty funny.

Last edited:
When I lived in Thailand, ate them all the time, very tasty when you throw it in a wok with chilis and garlic.

People I know really like them. Speaking of woks hows this 48” across. Nah just kidding it’s my new fire pit for camp. Got it off a series/show we finished in December.

Attachments

• 348996CF-6C22-4965-9274-875FD6C6898C.jpeg
    348996CF-6C22-4965-9274-875FD6C6898C.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back