Possible bullet/conical source

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some things must only be shared with true DWBs. :lol: :wink:

But the undertube is working well. :D

I placed an order and sent payment electronically on the 17th of April and got verification he received my order. Now we will see how long it takes to get the Bullshop bullets.. :D

I am kind of excited about shooting them. From the pictures, they sure look nice. But pictures can be false as I have well learned from ordering at other places. The proof comes on the range.

If these work, they are a lot cheaper then the No Exucse Bullets..

No, that one didn't hold much appeal for me but it might work in slower twist rifles. Don't know what inspired Dan to get that mould. He had to lap it out to get it the lower bands up to size.

Iv'e got one of those Lyman GP molds and only the nose band was casting .505 the others were smaller. Did run some thru a .503 sizer and they shoot pretty good out of the Encore after the QLA removal.

If some one wanted a conical to shoot in a CVA with the 400 gr limitation they work good in an Optima sized to .501 .

Lined up beside all those other bullets in the photo, I guess they would be considered Varmit bullets :D

Darrel

I'm kinda surprised you're not showing us your PVC scope protector and tire-tube scope bra!

It comes included with the "Underpimp Bullet Package".... :lol: 8)

Email just received from Tina (Mrs. Bull Shop):

"Rich-
Could you let the people on your boards know that Dan has some medical issues going on right now, and there are lots of doctor appointments etc. - each being 130 miles away (each way) - so it takes a lot of time... he will not be able to fill orders as fast as he was... a few week out at least... if anyone wants refunds they can contact us and we will send refunds out right away - if they don't mind waiting we will get orders out as soon as possible, we are sorry for the inconvenience and delays...

thanks, Tina"

I've no real update on Dan's medical situation but I do know he has shipped all paid orders (as of the 1st) and is makin' boolits. Must be doing better.

Back