Poll: How many muzzleloaders do you currently own?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many muzzleloaders do you currently own?

• 1-6

• 7-12

• 13-18

• 19+

• Don’t ask - my wife may be reading this….

Results are only viewable after voting.
TC Triumph bone collector
3 Knights, UL, Elite, Extreme
Lyman trade rifle, 54cal

I actually have more than i need. I live in a 5 window Skoolie, plus my wife n 3 fur babies. My Wife just passed n her latest baby is going back to her great friend. So i just don't have the room for everything. I am in a serious pare down, plus being in mid 70's i know my hunting days are numbered

6 currently,

Lyman deerstalker 50 cal left hand flintlock
Investarms 50 cal plains rifle style lefty flintlock
For PA primitive arms season

Cva optima v2 50 cal with peep sights that my son uses for YHEC
Cva paramount htr 45 cal
T/C omega 50 cal

And a cap and ball revolver for good measure
What's YHEC?

I’ve got 8 rifles and a cap and ball revolver and another rifle on the way, just at my office.

3 Black Diamonds, 2 Omegas, a Hawken, A Seneca a Crockett and a Pietta .36 Navy. Plus a Knight on the way.

Do we include parts guns? Ive got a couple(few?) im piecing together or parting out. Do they all count? If its got just a barrel and stock does it count? Does it need to have a breech plug and trigger? What if its a kit that hasn’t been assembled yet? These answers could change my number drastically. 25.
1 white
1 Johnston Ultimate Howa
6 Knights
8 CVAs
2 Rugers
1 Tradition
5 TCs
1 Remington
I think thats it? Plus one unassembled kit pistol. Yeah i think thats it.

Do we include parts guns? Ive got a couple(few?) im piecing together or parting out. Do they all count? If it’s got just a barrel and stock does it count? Does it need to have a breech plug and trigger? What if it’s a kit that hasn’t been assembled yet? These answers could change my number drastically. 25.
If you’ve got all the parts it’s a gun, even if it’s not together. That’s my more or less worthless opinion.

Too many to use enough to justify keeping around. They's a good investment, mostly .. but keeping them rust-free in decent shape's becoming more like work than fun. When your shootin' buddies are all d.e.a.d. , the things you enjoyed doing with friends are just not the same anymore. ...So ...hangin on to too many is gonna just be a burden for someone else. ..Presently, about 20 M/L's.
Must agree with your assessment of all things come and gone.
. I have 16 I need to pass on to new and existing BP enthusiasts.
1-in-line Marathon .32 squirrel gun.
5-single shot pistols, derringers.
7-Revolvers Colts, Rems.
3-Rifles Kentucky, Mountain and 1861 Allin conversion. Must see.
16 in all ready for powder and a patched ball. Allin has cartridges. .50/70/430 included.
I have patches,balls, caps, powder, grease, wads and shooting accessories and loading data for SAFE use as well.

I have a half dozen new in box still, as there is no muzzleloader season anymore where I hunt I keep telling myself to put them on here to sell.
Hey i fully understand how it is. Here where i just moved to they have a Alternative season you can hunt in but no longer a ML season. They allow all the CF pistol boys to hunt now.

Latest posts

Back