off topic !!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well i am in Kalifornia for a big day tomorrow . Get this MY brother and his wife , who have done ''nothing'' for my parents ''EVER ''are NOW all upset because they were not part of the funeral plans . Just amazing they did not give a darn thing about my parent when they were alive , but now when my mother is dead they feel at putout they did not get any say . They have not called or even written a letter in 7 years to me or my mother Trying to save face is guess . I will be glad when they are gone and the funeral is over and i am back out of this crazy state . After being in Utah the LAST 4 YEARS i don't know how i ever survived live here( California ) for over 40 .

Thanks again for all the kind words !!

RobK.

UtahRob

Put the brother problems out of your mind - you have done the right thing and you have thought very hard about everything you have done. Keep on making good decision for what you know is best.

Life goes on... and your brother can make the right decision or he can continue to ignore...

Back