Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Windyhills

Reaction score
Hello new member here. Long time hunter who started using an inline to extend deer season in years when I don't fill a rifle tag. Enjoy the more relaxed hunting in MZ season...we have a lot of hunters out during rifle here! Using a Traditions striker fire Backcountry. Have not experimented much with loads much yet but want to branch out, so will probably be scanning threads and posting questions from time to time.

Welcome from Illinois. Cheers on your purchase. Treat it like college and experiment till you find something you like. 😆
If it's like women I'm in trouble!

Always been a shoot what shoots best. Realistically a the ranges I am likely to shoot most combos are good enough, but confidence in tighter groups helps when hunting for me.

Hello new member here. Long time hunter who started using an inline to extend deer season in years when I don't fill a rifle tag. Enjoy the more relaxed hunting in MZ season...we have a lot of hunters out during rifle here! Using a Traditions striker fire Backcountry. Have not experimented much with loads much yet but want to branch out, so will probably be scanning threads and posting questions from time to time.
Welcome from Mo.

Latest posts

Back