New H S Precision speaks

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laker

Reaction score
I finally got a chance to shoot my new H S today and boy was I impressed. I loaded up 180 gr Bal tip and Accubonds with RL 22 and a fed 215 M match primer. After zeroing the rifle at 100 yards I fired my first 3 shot group with the Bal Tip's .5 moa I thought to myself that was almost to easy, then I shot 3 of the accubonds in a nice little cluster .35 of an inch :lol: I could hardley belive it so I decided to shoot one more and wouldnt you know it I blew the group but it was still .5 MOA. I cant be happier and cant wait to back up and really put it through its paces. This is one of the finest rifles I have ever shot. VERY little recoil with the break and not near as loud as my old weatherby either. This is the best feeling rifle as far as ballance and it seems to just fit me perfect. I even talked my wife into letting me go to South Dakota this coming fall to hunt Buffalo and if I draw the tag pronghorn and while I am in SD I am going to tour the H S Precision factory. I am very PLEASED.. :lol:

Hey Laker! It's really great when one "blows" the group to 0.5 inch isn't it! Sounds like you got a real shooter!

Back