..IL DEER HUNTING PERMITS FOR RESIDENTS......

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hawgslayer

Reaction score
FYI IL DEER HUNTERS :!: :!: :!:

I spoke with a young lady today down in Springfield IL at the IDNR Office concerning applying for our DEER PERMITS for 2015. She wasn't 100% sure but she said that the IL. residents could start to apply starting tomorrow or Weds. on line. She wasn't really sure which day so I'm going to wait until Weds to apply.
If anyone hears anything different please post it by all means.

Ray........... :yeah:

3/17/15....................Just spoke to the IDNR OFFICE and they informed me that RESIDENTS can apply today on line.................... :applause: :applause: :applause:

Yes, and next week I should send in my non-res $$ for the permit. Our spot seems to be down from what it was a handful of years ago, but I'll be there another year. We used to have a good block next to us no one hunted, absentee landowner. The last few years some guys got the angle on hunting there. I agree, nothing wrong with that, just has the deer more stirred up.

I think my bullet of choice for my 45 cal will continue to be the common 200 grain Hornady XTP bullet over 110 grains of B208. Send a few coyotes my way too. :wink:

8)

Wish you lots of luck M.Rat30 in getting your permits.
I used to hunt WI many years before my uncle passed. He had a place around Boscobel. Straight WEST on 12/14 out of Madison. The little town's name was STEUBEN. When I was hunting there it had about 175 people. 2 taverns, 1 store and a tiny post office.
I could have moved there in a minute.

Ray............

Latest posts

Back