..2015 DEER SEASON IS GETTING .............

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hawgslayer1

Reaction score
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Well gents today is an exciting day :!: :!:  Besides getting closer to deer season, I applied for my FIREARM and Muzzleloader Permits, tags, on line. Applied for 2 permits for Fire Arm an anterless and an either sex and for Muzzleloader Only season I applied for only an either sex permit.
I've got the new 2015 License w/Habitat Stamp and my permits are applied for. WAITING TIME NOW  :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:  Won't know until May some time. BUT WE ARE GETTING CLOSER. If The gods smile on me and I need another tag, the OTC Tags go on sale in Oct for each County.

Ray....................PRACTICE GUYS.......THE SEASON IS CLOSER THEN YOU THINK :Red tup:

Good luck Ray....hope you get them...now get them rifles tuned up..haha....also remember....EARLY SCOUTING.....

Good luck Ray! I am so glad that we don't have any kind of lottery here. we just go & buy our tags & they're good for the whole state

Greg

In our state you first put in for the zones you want...if you get one of your choice you can buy extra permits in zones that have extra tags....when you fill it and extras you buy another....

We don't have tags for game except gators (and maybe bears soon) but you have to apply for spots on public-land hunts. If you have private land to hunt, you just hunt during the 4-5 month season.

Latest posts

Back