Display case

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're welcome, Ron. If you have any more questions about your case, please give me a holler. I don't claim to have made the perfect display case, I just know what seemed to work for me.
just noticed it looked like you may have used something like upholstery cloth? I have a lot of felt cloth, but it would appear it may not be the fabric for long use on a display box that may have its' contents taken out a lot for inspection, your thoughts would be appreciated.

You guys showing cars, worked for Bill "Grumpy" Jenkins, he built and raced the National Record Holder '57 Chevy 283/283 injected car and had many more Chevies and Dodges recored in AHRA, NHRA and several other associations. Jenkins was also credited for starting "Pro Stock".

See some of my experiences: http://projectmopar.tripod.com
connercrawford.jpg
Set new record for class at this event.

8585-1970-Dodge-Challenger.jpg
Running on the numbers at Bandimere's - Denver.

faster1.jpg
Was fun, and expensive racing, finally I had to stop in 2010 with health issues. Sorry off subject.

time.moves.jpg

Last edited:
just noticed it looked like you may have used something like upholstery cloth? I have a lot of felt cloth, but it would appear it may not be the fabric for long use on a display box that may have its' contents taken out a lot for inspection, your thoughts would be appreciated.

Back