CVA Wolf/Blackhorn 209 corrosion test...

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Chuck for doing the test. I think we all appreciate it. Also thanks for the opportunity in the draw. Lee

Banerbird said:
big6X6

Did you get a chance to take the gun to the range again before you cleaned it? What kind of groups did you get?

Yes I took it to the range a total of two trips. UNFORTUNATELY I shot only two shots thru it before it starting raining. Not good for accuracy testing but really great for corrosion testing... :lol:

Everyone is thanking me which I really appreciate BTW! But the real thanks goes to each of you that made the test possible. I really appreciate the trust and confidence you place in this board.

Seriously...I can STILL shoot the Wolf some more(and NOT clean it!)...I really probably should since that IS the reason it was bought in the first place.

Yes, thank you for doing the test. I have a bottle of BH209 now, but I haven't been able to get to the range to have some fun (busy or weather). From what's been said from your test and everything else I've seen on BH209, it'll be hard to beat.

Back