Curse of Oak Island

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never, I actually run into one of the brothers at the gas station/party store from time to time on Mission Peninsula in Traverse City. I guess he lives there somewhere. He and his brother own one of the vineyard/wineries there.

Or a Detroit Lion Fan.
That's cool.

They are really messing up that beautiful land, I do enjoy the show though.

I’ve not watched the show, but I bet I know what they’ll find…

I predict that they’ll find the same thing they found when they opened “Al Capone’s Vaults!🤭

View attachment 28813
Oh man i remember that show! All the hype for a week before… then they found nothing. What a huge let down. I dont think i watched Geraldo ever again.

You know, it first aired back in 2014, anything that's happened or found is already known

The treasure is the amount of $$$ the brothers have generated off of the program. They've spun off a couple additional programs and I see Marty is an executive producer on multiple shows now. I understand they own about 80% of the entire island now. Additionally, they built a Knight's Templar style castle winery in Traverse City (Mari Vinyards) named after their mother. It's a nice place and has a subterranean vault where their wine is aged. When we were there, Marty's son was the manager. Of course, Oak Island Merch is in the giftshop, but we had the opportunity to meet Marty that evening and for all his fame and fortune, he's a remarkably down to earth guy. Engineer who also holds a law degree from U of M. Made his original millions building and selling windfarms to consumer's. Brilliant guy but never mentioned a word of it. His staff told us his history and raved about working for him.

Latest posts

Back