I have cancer

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

idahoron

Reaction score
Back in May and June I had a blood test done. I've been watching my PSA slowly increase for about 15 years.
During covid everything was shut down and so I kind of didn't think about it.
I went in for an appointment with a skin doctor and she wanted me to do a blood test before we started her treatment.
My PSA came back as 6.1 which meant I had to see my urologist. He did a biopsy. I have prostate cancer.
malignant cells were found in 3 of the 12 samples. Only 2% of the tissue had cancer. Several doctors have told me that they have never seen it caught this early.
Prostate cancer doesn't like tomatoes and I also started on Turkey Tail mushroom. I cut back on red meat and dairy.
I just got my 3 month appointment done and my PSA actually came down .40
My next appointment is in 6 months.
I increased the turkey tail mushroom one pill a day and I'm going to try to find a health fair to get my PSA tested again in a couple months. Fingers crossed 🤞

Prayers for you successfully kicking cancers butt without surgery. I had never heard of turkey tail mushrooms until this thread, and it appears to have quite a few health benefits. Thanks for posting this.

I pray for the destruction of all cancer cells and for you to live a long, perfectly healthy life, prospering in everything you set forth to accomplish and giving God the Glory in the process! May the Shalom of God thru Yeshua make you whole!

Back in May and June I had a blood test done. I've been watching my PSA slowly increase for about 15 years.
During covid everything was shut down and so I kind of didn't think about it.
I went in for an appointment with a skin doctor and she wanted me to do a blood test before we started her treatment.
My PSA came back as 6.1 which meant I had to see my urologist. He did a biopsy. I have prostate cancer.
malignant cells were found in 3 of the 12 samples. Only 2% of the tissue had cancer. Several doctors have told me that they have never seen it caught this early.
Prostate cancer doesn't like tomatoes and I also started on Turkey Tail mushroom. I cut back on red meat and dairy.
I just got my 3 month appointment done and my PSA actually came down .40
My next appointment is in 6 months.
I increased the turkey tail mushroom one pill a day and I'm going to try to find a health fair to get my PSA tested again in a couple months. Fingers crossed 🤞
Wish you all the best.

I will say prayers every day for you. I recently did some research on medicinal mushrooms and am convinced that they can be of benefit.There are other medicinal mushrooms such as lions mane and reishi mushrooms. I take four turkey tail mushroom capsules every day.

Back