What's the least expensive, ACCURATE, sabot/bullet ?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I second ProStreetCamaro's post!

Its a Love Hate relationship with the 310 grain Knight lead Sabot, My Rifle LOVEs them and the Deer HATE them! :wink: It is one of the most accurate bullets in my MK95. It hits the same poi as a Swift A frame, both with 2 Pyro Pellets. As for expansion it is very good, but I can't show you since I have never recovered one. I have had pass throughs on every deer from 25 yards to 125 yards, but exit holes show good expansion. And like the above post said it hits HARD! 8) I shot one doe this year from a Tree stand at about 40 yards coming up hill at me slightly quartering. At the shot I saw her do a back flip and not get up after hitting the ground! :shock: It passed all the way through taking out one lung and the heart, then took a big chunk of the breast bone on the way out! 45 minutes later took second doe at 60yards from the same stand. She managed about 40 yards with no front leg and both lungs busted, blood trail looked like it came from a garden hose! Love that bullet! :D

I had to get them last year from Knight since my other sources were out of them. I think Knight was selling them for a bit over $10 for 20 rds, But Natchez usually has them for about $6.50 or so. Come to think of it I need to order some more "stock" too! :D

ShawnT

Back