Borescope pics of Over Powder Wads

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tell us more about your borescope/camera; any pics of it?

Sorry for the SUPER LATE Reply Hansh, it is a Teslong. It is designed for Up Close Vivid Detail, It struggles MISERABLY trying to Look “Full on” Down a Bore. This Teslong does exactly what i wanted 👍 They make it for Android, and IOS, I have the IOS Version since i use an Ipad almost Exclusively for Everything.

Here is a link to it
https://www.amazon.com/Teslong-Borescope-Side-View-Semi-Rigid-Smartphone/dp/B07TTQF24F

Been a long time since i been shooting,can you get the wool wads for 45 cal ML pretty much any gun shop? Thanks for the pics very interesting!! What part of Idaho you in My general contractor brother in law is in Eagle Idaho,he is a huntin fool to.

I am WAY North, Priest River to be exact

If you can't get th

em at the store, you can order them on the classified here from FG...Jon.

Wool Felt is BY FAR my Favorite OP Wad Material, it is DARN GOOD Stuff with ANY type of Bullet. I need to make another order with you guy’s soon on Frontier Patch Lube & Anti Rust, I LOVE that Stuff! I am using it for MANY different Applications, Even on my Brass Cases (Centerfire) For Case Lube. And in my Bullet Sizing Dies for Bullet Sizing, and Rust Protection. I have been meaning to Start a Thread on it, ALL of the uses i have found for it, it is TOP SHELF GOOD STUFF!!

Yep, it does amazing on brass case lube. I don't reload much, but my brother does and he loves it for that reason. No more spray lubes and stuck cases.

Here we go, This is what i am comparing your Frontier Patch Lube & Anti Rust against. This Redding Imperial Sizing Wax has always been REALLY good, I would say the “Benchmark” in Sizing Wax. It’s been YEARS N YEARS Since i had any of the Redding Stuff Though, I need to get a Can of this Redding imperial and test Yours with it. I am Confident yours is EVERY BIT as Good. Actually I believe yours is probably Better? I have Shot yours as Lube in Conicals and it Works STELLAR there as well.
https://www.amazon.com/Redding-Reloading-Imperial-Sizing-Die/dp/B000PW3O3I

I checked out the Teslong bore scope; thanks Lewis.

Here we go, This is what i am comparing your Frontier Patch Lube & Anti Rust against. This Redding Imperial Sizing Wax has always been REALLY good, I would say the “Benchmark” in Sizing Wax. It’s been YEARS N YEARS Since i had any of the Redding Stuff Though, I need to get a Can of this Redding imperial and test Yours with it. I am Confident yours is EVERY BIT as Good. Actually I believe yours is probably Better? I have Shot yours as Lube in Conicals and it Works STELLAR there as well.
https://www.amazon.com/Redding-Reloading-Imperial-Sizing-Die/dp/B000PW3O3I
Since Jon has made that product I have used it on a lot of stuff around the house. Anything that has friction between 2 metals it has done an amazing job.

Jon should package it in larger containers or if you buy two or more at a cheaper price. I can see people using it also to lube their conicals instead of buying or making lube. Might sell a lot more?

I sell a ton of the wads and lube, especially these days. I had a deal where if you bought 4 or more packages of wads you'd get a discount, but after looking online and then factoring in shipping cost, I'm offering a good deal as it is. One place alone wanted $8.95 to ship a single pack of wads where as I build the shipping price into my items. Just for a single pack of wads, it costs me $2.84 to $3.50 to ship depending on zip code.

I sell a ton of the wads and lube, especially these days. I had a deal where if you bought 4 or more packages of wads you'd get a discount, but after looking online and then factoring in shipping cost, I'm offering a good deal as it is. One place alone wanted $8.95 to ship a single pack of wads where as I build the shipping price into my items. Just for a single pack of wads, it costs me $2.84 to $3.50 to ship depending on zip code.
Suggest using an envelope with bubble wrap my can of lube didnt survive the post office cover and threads were bent. Some threw this I am sure.

I double wrap the cans in bubble wrap so i doubt a padded envelope would help with the animals at usps . Ill have to find light weigh boxes it seems or switch to putting lube in bags or some sort of flexible tube.

Latest posts

Back