Assigned to California

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No doubt!! I spent my first 38 Years on the Wa Coast, it was a great place to Grow up, But it sure changed, and All For The Worse. I moved here to North Idaho about 10-11 Years ago, My only regret is that I didn’t move here Sooner. I haven’t been back to the Wa Coast since, and no plans to in this Lifetime
I totally agree ! I moved to Ca. back when it was a beautiful and fun place to live. I stayed there for just over 30 years and spent my working years watching the state go straight to hell. When I retired, I moved to Texas....where real people live !

My family and I escaped from California back in the 90's... prior to that we tried escaping the greater SF Bay Area where we grew up, to a mountainous lifestyle in Pioneer, CA... it was great, until they built a new state prison in Ione, next came the prisoners families and their lifestyles. We made our grand exit, and left for Montana and haven't looked back. Lead round ball I can still use, can buy BP locally when needed, although I'm still in plenty of stock.... I don't mind transplants as long as they leave their politics behind them, and don't try and change what we have here.

My family and I escaped from California back in the 90's... prior to that we tried escaping the greater SF Bay Area where we grew up, to a mountainous lifestyle in Pioneer, CA... it was great, until they built a new state prison in Ione, next came the prisoners families and their lifestyles. We made our grand exit, and left for Montana and haven't looked back. Lead round ball I can still use, can buy BP locally when needed, although I'm still in plenty of stock.... I don't mind transplants as long as they leave their politics behind them, and don't try and change what we have here.
Great move there SW. Unfortunately Commierado is becoming another Kalifornistan! The state is going to hell due to all the pot stores and liberal politics. Trinidad, CO. with a population of just over 8,000 has over 40 pot stores and hippies and beggars on every street corner.

I hear ya Muzzleloader48... take off to the outdoors every chance I get.... we are not far from the timber.

Great move there SW. Unfortunately Commierado is becoming another Kalifornistan! The state is going to hell due to all the pot stores and liberal politics. Trinidad, CO. with a population of just over 8,000 has over 40 pot stores and hippies and beggars on every street corner.
What a shame ! I remember Trinidad back in the 60's when I lived in Raton, and I thought it was a fun place to hangout and visit on my days off. The old buildings there almost talk to you about their history...

What a shame ! I remember Trinidad back in the 60's when I lived in Raton, and I thought it was a fun place to hangout and visit on my days off. The old buildings there almost talk to you about their history...
Mofish, the main and only prospering business in Trinidad is Marijuana Sales. It basically turned in to a haven for welfare, hippies, pot heads, vagrants galore! We live about 20 miles NW of it in the foothills of the Sangre DeCristo Mountains.....wilderness surrounds us...thank God.

Back