Adventures North

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Drew_CarreyAB

Reaction score
Well on Wed I tagged one of my Supplemental tags......was an exciting hunt *G* we were not far from my host's house and he says "Oh, look, a doe" and BANG down it went LOL. The next day we were still hunting a parcel of land and we heard some crashing around so I let go with a couple of bull moose grunts. No replies, we moved on....As we were strolling along we heard a crashing to our left and both froze......I raise the MZ in the direction and wait, I see a fawn come out then the doe, and I had both deer at 20ft or less and Dusty says out of the corner of his mouth "Don't shoot, the buck is right there. Wait for the buck" All I saw of where his gaze was directing me was a freaking pine tree......All the while the fawn and doe were standing there trying to figure out what we were. In the end all three deer walked off and disappeared MAN WAS IT A RUSH!!!!!!

Now, on the other hand, I as mentioned before got my Cow Moose draw for 500.........On the second day within an hour we saw 8 bloody cow moose....I was NOT pleased.......(tag in 500 not good for moose in 250 confusious would say) LOL.......All in all my hunting trip to Redwater was a sucsess(sp) and I hope I can get drawn in 250 next year LOL

Back