Aberrant Behavior

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back to the topic, again I say that the massive use of social media reaches out to more people. Years before things happened and the news didn’t spread out like nowadays. There were some pretty deadly mass murderers around in the 1940s that most folks never heard about like the Tacoma ax killer, Nannie Doss, Marcel Petiot.

My “wifer” has this older book about serial killer. I think its called ‘The Big Book Of Murder’ or something like that. Has so many mass murderers from the last 100-150 years, that youve never heard of. Not all in the U.S.
Murder seems to be a favorite podcast or reality show topic with many, many women. My wife included. Kind of scary now that i think about it.

The copy cat events were happening way back in the past too. Youngsters used to put together their own Jessie James gangs and actually play for real. People would read stories in the newspapers of that time and be inspired to stage a shooting too. But news traveled a lot slower back then. The news also tended to be more localized too. It had to be pretty big news to get sent around the country. Even with telegraph it took a long time to get the news and then print it in a newspaper.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled, politically engineered, bi-weekly, mass shooting reports.

Funny as everything that is happening right now is pretty much what they taught us in USAF intel school.

Once you start down that road, everything starts to look like a conspiracy if you pick and twist the facts to fit your scenario. Being taught paranoia by a group of professionally trained paranoids is the way they make you part of the hive-mind and infect you with alien lizard dna. All part of the galactic domination, started with JFKs (Lincoln’s?) assassination.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back