Aberrant Behavior

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
But the number of aberrant people was less way back then too. Thus fewer incidents.
but we didn't have killing sprees on a almost weekly basis back then .
But the number of aberrant people was less way back then too. Thus fewer incidents.

I think it was still happening even way back then. But with fewer people the events were not happening as much. The copy cat people didn’t see it in the news back then. Check out the link below they had a fad going on with kids creating copy cat Jessie James Gangs way back then too. Plus the media wasn’t really making a big deal out of it like they do now. Also there was no internet and no social media. We didn’t have millions of so called reporters out looking to sensationalize anything that fit into their agenda either.
For example the Tower Shooter Charles Whitman in 1966.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Whitman
But school shootings in America have been going on since the 1700s.

https://www.k12academics.com/school-shootings/history-school-shootings-united-states

Last edited:
My bad . Since They have been happening for so long and nothing has been done. Let's just keep ignoring it . sounds like a perfect plan

I think it’s also relevant that the one of the primary issues is that until really recent years, like the last thirty, we didn't see the kind of weaponry being used in most of these shootings in the hands of the general public and the biggest problem with that fact is political.

Not one thing will change unless we see some consequences that are a true deterrent to future shootings. Keep in mind that in many of the past shooting incidents it would not matter in the least whether there were consequences strong enough to act as a deterrent because the shooters knew they were going to die.

Those early school shootings had a relatively few victims.

The worst manmade school disaster in the US was the bombing of the Bath school in 1927. 38 children and six adults were killed. The bomber was a disgruntled nutcase who also killed his wife and burned down the house down.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bath_School_disaster
Some of the recent school shooters have idolized the Columbine, CO school killers; it's copycat stuff. i was working in the area at the time and listened to law enforcement response on the scanner.

Idiot tube allows us to pay money to bring the evil into our homes to inculcate our children, many have left it behind to their blessing. In these days the righteous are getting better, the evil are getting worse.

Remember that the data above was for school shootings only. It didn’t include bombings, being beaten to death, being stabbed or hacked to death, etc. there have been some instances where someone used an axe or machete to main or kill people too. That is why they removed the fire axe that used to be standard equipment in buildings years ago. That was when they had fire hoses, fire axe and a fire alarm switch on all of the floors back then. The axe wound up being a handy free implement for the crazy ones.

Students and teachers carrying guns to school used to be quite common years ago. Parents used to even provide the kids with handguns to carry too. Heck we used to go hunting at dawn and take our game catch and guns to school then go hunt more after school. We would used the school gun range to practice as well. The kids with pickup trucks had their guns in the rear window rack as well. I remember putting my game catch in the school refrigerator to retrieve after school too. Many if not most all of the high schools had a gun range on campus too. They had marksmanship classes. The school ROTC chapter even had drill guns to use along with school guns for practice too. I think that it all ended with the 1968 gun act laws they passed. I do still wonder if many of these school shootings would have ended better if they had not banned guns on campus.

Last edited:
Idiot tube allows us to pay money to bring the evil into our homes to inculcate our children, many have left it behind to their blessing. In these days the righteous are getting better, the evil are getting worse.
i read in a book that there are none righteous , not one .
who are these righteous people you speak of ?

and if you're paying money to bring something into your home that's hurting your kids , is it really that devices fault ? isn't it the fault of the person buying the service ?

too many people don't want to be bothered being parents , so they let electronic devices raise their kids and then they wonder why they turned out the way they have . but they all want to blame something other than themselves when things don't go right .

Last edited:
If it was just kids Bowanna it wouldn't be as bad

Those early school shootings had a relatively few victims.

The worst manmade school disaster in the US was the bombing of the Bath school in 1927. 38 children and six adults were killed. The bomber was a disgruntled nutcase who also killed his wife and burned down the house down.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bath_School_disaster
Some of the recent school shooters have idolized the Columbine, CO school killers; it's copycat stuff. i was working in the area at the time and listened to law enforcement response on the scanner.
Dang. All that with a bolt gun and explosives.
Aberrant behavior has been with us long before Christ was born. Every generation before ours did a better job of keeping it in check with mental institutions, jails, societal norms, etc. Now it is inflamed by politicians who want to exploit it to gain power and is magnified by social media which brings out humans worse traits. Extremely powerful illegal and legal drugs are not helping. One thing I know, banning scary looking guns will have very little impact on overall murder rates in the US.

Petar Brzica claims that he killed 1360 Serbians, cut their throats with a knife, (other reports claim it was more like 670-1100) while stationed at a nazi concentration camp in Croatia.

WTH?

So what do you folks think should be done to reduce school shootings ?

Last edited:
Most schools on South America have a tall wall built up around them. People can’t see into the walled area. Parents can’t enter the school grounds instead they drop off or pickup their kids at the front main entrance. The schools have people or security at the main entrance to screen people. I would add metal detectors to the main entrance along with armed security too. Change the double door entrance to have at least one set of doors do that a shooter can’t shoot out the glass to get into the school too. Maybe a heavy screen wire setup. Plus make darn sure that no one absolutely no one props open a exit door during school hours ( like a teacher did in Uvalde thus giving an entrance to the shooter there).

But with that said a crazy person will simply move on down to the next gun free zone target. For example I observed they are shooting kids in the parking lots or as they walk home now more and more. But they have been going after churches, shooting into a crowd leaving a nightclub, etc. so it is more of a “wack a mole” kind of thing.

Last edited:
The largest massacre in US history was performed by the govt. against unarmed indians.
They keep referencing the UK, and since they were disarmed, there have been no mass shootings. This is untrue, BUT they also fail to mention stabbings have increased in thousands of multiples

The largest massacre in US history was performed by the govt. against unarmed indians.
They keep referencing the UK, and since they were disarmed, there have been no mass shootings. This is untrue, BUT they also fail to mention stabbings have increased in thousands of multiples

Our government has instigated a number of atrocities against the people. The Kent State massacre cones to mind. Where National guardsmen fired on unarmed student protesters. Later in New Mexico the national guard bayoneted a number of student protesters too. No one was punished for this either.

Of course there was the Ludlow massacre in Colorado back in the early 1900s. There the military and private security attacked striking miners in their camp.

Basically we are not safe from our own military. If the government wants to do something they will not let people stop them. The troops will follow orders as if they don’t then they get courtmartialed or executed too.

Or during the peak of the Great Depression when the Army was ordered to clear out protesters and their camp in Washington DC. This was against WWI military veterans wanting their bonus pay. They could shoot anyone resisting.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kent_State_shootings
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_University_of_New_Mexico_bayoneting_incident
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ludlow_Massacre
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonus_Army#:~:text=On%20July%2028%2C%201932%2C%20U.S.,to%20clear%20the%20marchers'%20campsite.

Last edited:
Ruby ridge, Waco, Ludlow, Columbine mine, Rosewood, Utah POW, are a few of the govt. sponsored events. Jim Jones got almost a thousand to drink the kool aid. I believe the OKC bombing was a Govt coverup (Where the evidence of whitewater was kept for the trial that started the day before) A guy from N Dakota drives that far to enact a retribution against the govt? the narrative does not make much sense.
I also think that the effort to 'disarm' US citizens will be the catalist for the next civil war, Just as the revolutionary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back