Federal 209A Primers?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SWThomas

Reaction score
I've been looking for some Fed 209A's and can't seem to find any. I usually get some from the Gander Mountain in Ocala, FL but they were completely out. Sportsmans Warehouse in Columbia, SC was out last time I was there also. MidwayUSA and Cabelas are out. Cabelas says backorder is 9-10 weeks. Are you guys having the same issues and do you know of anywhere I could score some?

I sent my Wife out to pick me up 1 box (100 primers) a few years back. She came home with 1 case (1000 primers). Good Wife I guess for planning ahead based on what you are saying about lack of availability? I have not been looking as I still have over 500 left. I will check my distributor for you within the next week or so to see if he has any.

SW

The Omaha area has been devoid of the Fed209A's for months! I can't find them either. I can get the Rem STS by the 1000.

If anyone would like a swap of my 900 STS's for same amount of Fed209A's please contact me 8)

thomas if you are in ocala there also is jerry's he has jerry's indoor archery and also has a gun shop/pawn shop across the street, he has all kinds of stuff there, dont know if he has what you are lookin for but he's defenetly worth a check. here's a link to the archery shop they can/will give you info on the gun shop. http://jerrysindoorarchery.tripod.com/

SWThomas said:
I've been looking for some Fed 209A's and can't seem to find any. I usually get some from the Gander Mountain in Ocala, FL but they were completely out. Sportsmans Warehouse in Columbia, SC was out last time I was there also. MidwayUSA and Cabelas are out. Cabelas says backorder is 9-10 weeks. Are you guys having the same issues and do you know of anywhere I could score some?

Funny thing is, of the 2 stores in my area that have hunting supplies only 1 of them have any primers instock- Federal 209A's

as hard as they are to find now it might be a good thing to have 5000 of them. remember the gun grabbers still have a little over 3 years in office

I just bought 100 from the Gander Mountain in Greensboro<NC. Grafs is selling a thousand pack for 33 dollars, Grafs also has BH 209 for 26.99 a container.

oldelkhunter said:
I just bought 100 from the Gander Mountain in Greensboro<NC. Grafs is selling a thousand pack for 33 dollars, Grafs also has BH 209 for 26.99 a container.

I just checked Grafs and it says Out of Stock.

oldelkhunter said:
They had those primers 3 days ago WOW... I just didn't need 1000 of the things . YOu might want to try WWW.NATCHEZSS.com

I just checked with them and they're out too. I pu in an availability notice though. So they'll email me when they get some more.

Back