You Michigan guys.....

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrTom

Reaction score
Might be in for a rough weather night. Lots of red on the radar right on your doorstep. We've had some fun weather here in SE Minnesota....almost 2.5" rain today, more coming soon, and possibly up to 8" of wet snow tonight. Of course the snow will come over to visit you top.

It was a little hectic last night. One lightning bolt had to hit somewhere near my pillow. The sky was pretty well lit for a while. We did get a lot of rain yesterday. Don't know how much but the pond gained several inches during the day. We needed the water so all is well. Dont know how the people in the city fared but as the wife and I left the grandchildren yesterday I commented to her the retaining ponds all gained a few feet.

More rain today.

Went to bed last night with things pretty much snow free. White this morning Maybe a couple inches. We lucked out. Lots of wind blowing things around though this morning. Supposed to be 50 tomorrow and I was thinking I'd just leave it but the city thought they needed to plow everything into our driveway and across the curbing onto the sidewalk, which I am required to clear, so instead of two inches to shovel I have 11 inches to blow.

We had a pretty good light show last night with plenty of rain and wind, down here in south central MI. Not too bad, if the cats don’t go and hide it’s nothing to worry about. No snow

Latest posts

Back