White Thunderbolt

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vasmokepole

Reaction score
I have two White .451 rifles. One is a M-97 and a Thunderbolt. I am pondering giving up the Thunderbolt because I really like the smaller frame of the M-97 in the woods. I would really like to add a .504 to the safe but only so many spots available. Before I put this up in the classifieds I thought I would throw it out on here.

Is there any interest by anyone owning a Thunderbolt? And does anyone know of any .504's out there in good shape. Maybe even some kind of trade. Heck, I don't even know what to ask for the gun. Any help would be great.

I was hoping you were going to part with the M-97. I like that action better myself.

There's a White Lightning .504 on GunBroker that looks like a fair deal. http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewIt ... =259362437

It says synthetic stock but that's most likely painted wood. And it would need a small modification in the grip section to hold up over time. Batchief can tell you about that.

Someone was looking for a Blunderblot, er I mean Thunderbolt. I think it might have been a DWB. I'll see if I can figure it out and head them your way.

update: It was Barkbuster that indicated he was looking for one. http://www.modernmuzzleloader.com/phpBB ... ile&u=6377

I would be very interested in the thunderbolt. Please pm details and price.

Steve

All very nice weapons but I love the Whites and just looking diversify a bit

I am very interested if the thunderbolt is for sale. I pm for details.

Steve

Okay, how do I post pictures on this site? If nothing else send me your phone number for a text or an e-mail and I will e-mail some pics to you

There is a good explanation of how to post pictures down in the Help Forum. Even I was able to figure it out. It would be nice if you could find a way to post pictures of your Thunderbolt for all to see.

Back