Where to buy?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hsargent21

Reaction score
I have a friend that is looking to buy a new Savage ML. Could you please give me some help on finding a good dealer?

Thank You

If you want to start out with one of the best see the buy/sell section, they have an HB 99 for sale ready to go. It is not my gun and I have no connection to the seller but he has accurate guns and is an upright guy.

Not trying to hijack your thread. Another rookie question what is an hb no.99. I dont see that model listed at sav.com

Moose hunter said:
Not trying to hijack your thread. Another rookie question what is an hb no.99. I dont see that model listed at sav.com

It is a Henry Ball gun serial number. He developed the smokeless system that Savage uses.

Moose hunter said:

It's a limited edition custom made savage built by Henry Ball. The S/N is 99

I have been on these sites too long I guess. I should have thought that some members, especially newer members, may not have understood. I did not do a very good job of providing information.

Back