whats it worth

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bp45cal

Reaction score
i have a cva 32cal that i have never shot so it's like nib.don't remember what i payed and can't find anything on it.
thanks for any imput

Without pictures and more info, I'd say about $60 Shipped

Where can i send money order?

:twisted:

CVA made a couple of .32 calibers. One was in a Hawkins stock and was a nice little rifle. They were selling for around $150.00 at one time. The other was in a Bobcat stock and they were around $119.00. I was going to buy one then but never did.

What's it worth... that depends on how bad you want to get rid of it. I am sure on a gun auction site being NIB it would sell for a $100 or more. It might surprise you how high the bidding goes. All you could do is list it. Then make sure you set your reserve for what YOU FEEL is a fair price. If no one makes the price, you don't sell.

If you want to sell it in a forum like this, then you have to decide what you want for it or willing to take for it.

Post some pictures of it.. lets see how fancy it is or which one it is. Its always hard to tell someone what a rifle is worth.

thanks for the info i knew someone here would have an idea about the cost.the reason i asked is i thought it was a tc 32cal, {stored in the very back of the safe} :shock: :shock: and a guy offerd me 350 over the phone so i go dig it out and see its a cva { dumb ass}so the guy didn't seem interested any more. thanks again

If it had been a .32 by T/C yes, that is a rare rifle. I am sure the person was looking for that rifle. Do not under estimate that CVA. CVA traditional rifles are "Generally" good rifles.

Id say you could get 200 for it in NIB condition. The next cheapest option right now for anyone wanting a .32 is a crockett rifle from traditions and those are around 350.00

I paid too much for my very used CVA squirrel cause I didnt do the research, I paid 200.00! I offered it for sale and got offers for 100.00.

FWIW it is a very good shooting gun. As of right now it is keeping my T/C .32 on its toes.

Back