Walmart Powder Sale

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Swampman

Reaction score
I bought some Pyrodex RS 2F for $14.95 today. They had 777 2F for $19.95.

Back in July, I found the Pyrodex RS 2F on clearance at $7/can....marked down from $17/can :shock: :shock: :shock:

I bought all they had! :D

Now if only Wally World would carry BH209!!!

Walmart

I got Pyrodex last year for $2.00/can but many times it sells out way before it gets that low.

$

T7 willl go down if you are a gambler. I've picked it up for as low as $12.95

i bought T 7 for $10 a pound last year. cant seem to find a store close by that has the triumph deal

5.00 was my best deal from Walmart for Pyrodex 3 years ago . My local walmart is not longer ordering as much B.P .stuff as they did . They have very little left and have not dropped the prices .

I check our local Walmart yesterday and they had dropped the prices on some of the bullets and acc. but not the powder yet. I'm hopeing it will get as low as it did last year!

Powder

I knows ours here in Ohio won't drop until after the holidays.

Was at Walmart tonight and bought 5 15 packs of .50 200gr Shockwaves for $7 a box. Should keep me in bullets for awhile. They had two more left but I was getting the stink eye from my wife for the 5 so I decided not to risk it. :lol: I have a couple more stores I go by at work, might have to stop in and check it out.

Just stopped by and got a box of Pyrodex for 21, 15 Shockwaves for $7, and I almost got the TC universal scope base and rings for $15.

There are two wally worlds within 25 miles of my home, and both have stopped carrying all guns and neither carry any muzzy supplies. With those moves, they have lost ALL of my sporting goods purchases. Bad move on their part.

Our Walmarts have also cut guns from the store. They built a huge Super Center and it sucks. Very small sporting goods section. 2 years ago I spoke with a guy who worked the sporting goods section in the Walmart 250 miles north of me in the heart of hunting town USA. He said they were really cutting back on all firearms and ammo. Not a good move.

all the walmarts in my area are total out of powder even pellets. they where out of powder even before they marked stuff down.

We have one about 30 miles from here that has tons of guns & accessories. They have some pretty exotic stuff.

My wife just picked up FFg 777 for $15 on my behalf. Since there was only one, I said get it. I didn't want to miss it by holding out for $10...
-Mike

mikew17361 said:
My wife just picked up FFg 777 for $15 on my behalf. Since there was only one, I said get it. I didn't want to miss it by holding out for $10...
-Mike

I got it for $7 per pound last year, but they don't have nearly as much this year, so I doubt it will make it that low. I did get some 250 gr SW's at $7/15 pack. Might need some more, though... Next markdown looks to be about Christmas day if I have my Walmart markdown schedule figured out (too much time on my hands). My wife is convinced I don't need half the stuff I buy, I just feel the need to get a "deal". I did get a bag target for archery (needed it, honest :wink: ) for $13 the other night and I am waiting on the treestands and rapid rails to get marked down once more...

It sure is tough to pass up the Triumph deal, but after buying 3 new muzzys this year, I think I need a new bow instead.

I hide what I want in other depatments and it is usually there when the price goes down

saxman1 said:
I hide what I want in other depatments and it is usually there when the price goes down

I wonder what department would be the best to hide powder and bullets in? :lol: :lol:
Zen

Back