Walmarts with guns

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

avohill

Reaction score
Anyone got a source that can tell me which walmarts sell guns? Seems like kinda a handy thing to have around. I had found one in my area but they just cleared out all their ML stuff :'( I'd love to be able to find another... i don't think theybare putting it back any time soon

This guy on reddit claimed to have done it on Walmart.com

That's from a anti 2a hit piece in time magazine I couldn't even find the reference they used with how screwy the time website is. I got ahold of the author/op tho and asked for the data directly.

Last edited:
A Lucky Hoosier Boy here! We have two Wally Worlds in town. One sells firearms, the other does not. In January, I purchased a 350 Legend at Wally World. I got a better price than any online source could offer. Call me happy.
yeah it werid like that here in md too the one here sells guns the one 12 miles away doesn't make a lick of sense

It is primarily the small town rural stores that still sell guns. Any store in or near a big city doesn’t. You have to get away from the suburbs.

yeah it werid like that here in md too the one here sells guns the one 12 miles away doesn't make a lick of sense

Even not just guns but what other stuff. The two more rural wallys near me have no BP related stuff but do have ammo. The one on the other side of town near all the university students has the BP related stuff ...

I asked a manager at walmart that question on why some sell guns etc. and some do not. She told me it was up to the stores manager. We have the same issues here. Two sells guns and one only ammo.🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Same story everywhere. Big box stores destroy local small businesses and over time swap out quality products with China sweat shops junk. Dicks sporting goods around me stopped carrying everything and anything related to hunting. NJ and NY outlawed purchasing muzzleloader online. We have to find and support local gun dealers.

Some of the issue with WalMart selling firearms could be with licencing issues. When I bought in January, the counter person could show me the rifles and answer questions. However, when I decided to buy, he had to call another associate back to do the paperwork.

Back