Triumph or Knight Rolling Block?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
txhunter58 said:
Busta: The Knight KRB is outfitted with a green mountain barrel. Aren't they supposed to be made with tighter tolerances?

Supposed to be and are are two different things. I have heard of KRB's having something like .5005" to .5035" bores, Knights tollerances are supposed to be .500" to .502".

Both of my NEF (Green Mountain) barrels are .502" on the nuts. Since EBSCO owns both Knight and Green Mountain, maybe Green Mountain was held to tighter tollerances by an outside customer such as NEF? Don't know!

Busta, I got a bad reading on that replacement KRB barrel - sorry. It's just over .501 at the muzzle. Another one I checked is a bit tighter yet. No luck for me on getting a larger bored KRB barrel.

Underclocked said:
Busta, I got a bad reading on that replacement KRB barrel - sorry. It's just over .501 at the muzzle. Another one I checked is a bit tighter yet. No luck for me on getting a larger bored KRB barrel.

UC Have you Used that Barrle stretcher I sent you last week it will resize up to .504 I thought. :lol:

This is one of the First I have herd of being that tight of a bore maybe GM has retooled something. I think I will call Knight to see what is up. :think: :huh?:

Or you and Busta can just send those to me and i'll dispose of them for you guys.. :lol:

Back