Tried hph 24 sabots today

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deerjackie

Reaction score
My knight dxt has been loading hard so i got a bag of hph-24 from mmp to hold my250 gr xtps and with 110 gr. loose ff 777 it shot the same hole at 45 yds so i was running out of time and have only 45 yds in my yard ,so i cleaned it. measured the hole at 2 inches low,gave it 16 up clicks and to be continued in a local hayfield soon.It is loading a lot easier with the hph-24 than it was with the standard short black sabots.just getting an early start on deer season and setting a high standard for the neighbors to meet with their fireworks in a few days.

Nice. The 24's are definitely worth trying if the SB's or HPH12's are tight. The Harvesters are worth a try too--my Omegas prefer them, but I do not have any Knight experience. Have fun.

deerjackie said:
i have pics as soon as i figure how to post from phone.lol

I much prefer the MMP HPH-24 in all my rifles vs the Harvester, but my weather during hunting season kinda controls that. When it is really cold the polymere formulation in the MMP stays more pliable and conforms to the bore.

Posting pics - see if this might help

http://www.modernmuzzleloader.com/phpBB ... hp?t=11891

Latest posts

Back