This is a first....

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrTom

Reaction score
March 14th. And my garden is tilled.

Man, we're dry here and need some moisture so while waiting on Ma nature to deliver some wet, I got the tiller out. Checked the oil and gave two pulls and it started. So, I tilled the garden. Sure worked the soil up good. If the garden center had my onion plants in yet I'd be planting them but really we're well ahead of things by over a month.

I plant my garlic at the end of October and then pile a ton of mulch on it. I checked it today and tops are growing thru the mulch pile already. And my strawberries are starting to leaf out thru the mulch I put on them. Its crazy.

We're about to get dumped on. It was 64 yesterday so I power washed the retaining wall, the front porch and the front of the house. If we get some dry, I'll hook up the disc and work up my food plots. Yes, this was one crazy winter.
Unfortunately, it wasn't cold enough to have a winter kill of ticks.

1710449084708.png

March 14th. And my garden is tilled.

Man, we're dry here and need some moisture so while waiting on Ma nature to deliver some wet, I got the tiller out. Checked the oil and gave two pulls and it started. So, I tilled the garden. Sure worked the soil up good. If the garden center had my onion plants in yet I'd be planting them but really we're well ahead of things by over a month.

I plant my garlic at the end of October and then pile a ton of mulch on it. I checked it today and tops are growing thru the mulch pile already. And my strawberries are starting to leaf out thru the mulch I put on them. Its crazy.
way to early here cant plant until april at least still getting down in the 30s at night here

Latest posts

Back