The Original 45cal arrived (pic heavy)

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GM54-120

If the serial range is correct, the only way i can see it being a 1-20 is if it was sent back to Knight for a blemish and they put on an older fast twist barrel. Chances of that are pretty slim.

Slim - really slim since it is a barreled action... the serial number would have been stamped on at GM as it came off the line... at least i would think it would happen that way....

Actually my LRH barrel does NOT have a serial number. So my guess would be Knight puts the serial number on the barrel/action when its ready to be shipped as a complete gun. :D

GM54-120 said:
Actually my LRH barrel does NOT have a serial number. So my guess would be Knight puts the serial number on the barrel/action when its ready to be shipped as a complete gun. :D

That really could be... yu would think that GM would put the recoil lug on also but that happens @ Knight...

So you may have a possibility....

OK so I just checked 3 of my Knights... the serial number stamping is different than the GM stamping....

Latest posts

Back